“Real success is finding your lifework in
the work that you love.”
- David McCullough
I love my job and it shows! Buying or selling a home is not only a huge financial undertaking; it is a monumental life-changing event – One that I take very seriously!
My fresh approach and wealth of experience ensures that any move will be a pleasant one.
Whether you are buying your first home, or selling your fifth,
See What a Difference a DAY Makes!
Please browse my website freely.
Should you be in the market to buy or sell a home, I would truly look forward to the opportunity of helping. Be sure to check out my newest reference letter from happy sellers in Sherwood Park.
Feel free to drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or text or call me at 780-910-6986.
I look forward to the pleasure of hearing from you and the opportunity of representing you in your next home purchase or sale.
- Recipient of Century 21's CENTURION Award 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 , 2011, 2012, 2014 AND 2015 (Top 2% of Century 21 Real Estate Associates in North America)
- Recipient of Century 21's 10-year CENTURION award - 2014
- Recipient of Century 21's Pacesetter Platinum award for mid-year acheivement 2014, 2015
- Recipient of Century 21's Double CENTURION Award 2013 (Top 1% of Century 21 Real Estate Associates in North America)
- Placed in top 75 in Canada for Century 21 - Year-End Sales and Production - 2013
- Placed in the top 75 in Canada for Century 21 - Mid Year Sales and Production - 2013
- Inducted into Century 21's Masters Hall of Fame 2011
- Inducted into Century 21's Centurion Honour Society 2009
- Recipient of Edmonton Real Estate Board's Medallion Award 2006, 2007 and 2008 (Top 5% of all Edmonton area REALTORS)
- Placed #88 in Canada for Century 21- Mid-Year 2006 - # homes sold
- Recipient of Century 21's Masters Emerald Award 2004
To Whom It May Concern:
I am writing this letter to introduce you to Ms. Maya Day, Realtor at Century 21 A.L.L. Stars Realty Ltd.
Ms. Day is an excellent Realtor. She is extremely knowledgeable in her field. She is very enthusiastic about her work and is available to clients at any time. Maya listens to her clients’ wishes and limitations. She helps them find the kind of home they are looking for and goes out of her way to help them obtain inspectors, mortgage brokers and lawyers. Should any problems arise, Maya will get the problems solved amicably between all parties.
Maya communicates and interacts well with everyone, and is very easy to work with.
Maya has a very sunny personality as well as a very caring attitude. I would recommend Maya to anyone who requires a Realtor. She would do her absolute best to satisfy them.